ADVERTISING INFORMATION and RATES
• The Clarion is a monthly publication for the Walpole, New Hampshire, community (Walpole, North Walpole, and Drewsville), and the surrounding area.
• More than 2,000 copies are printed monthly.
• A copy is mailed to every address in the community.
In addition, copies are left at various locations in Walpole and Vermont.
• The newsletter reaches a Walpole population of more than 3,700, as well as households
in Alstead and Westmoreland in New Hampshire, and Bellows Falls and Westminster in Vermont.
• Printed in black on a matte-finish, coated stock,
the newsletter goes to press no later than the 26th of each month.
• The deadline for submissions is usually the 22nd of the month, but may vary depending on holidays.
• A commitment to six ads (with prepayment) will receive a 10% discount. Advertisements need not be in consecutive months. Prepayment may be made in two installments.
• Camera-ready ads should be in pdf, jpeg or tiff formats, the higher the resolution the better.
Files & photos should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Clarion will also design ads on request.
There may be an additional, one-time charge for this, depending on ad complexity.
• Advertising, billing or editorial questions may be sent to
Ray Boas at email@example.com
Or, by mail to:
Ray Boas, Publisher
The Walpole Clarion
PO Box 757
Walpole, NH 03608
Or, by phone at: 603-756-4545
Our four-page advertising information is below.
For a full size PDF to print out, click on the link directly below
Rates have now remained the same for seven years; however, postage rates have risen several times in the last year, as well as there have been paper cost increases. Hopefully rates will not have to be increased during this year.
CLICK HERE TO OPEN PDF