ADVERTISING INFORMATION and RATES
• The Clarion is a monthly publication for the Walpole, New Hampshire, community (Walpole, North Walpole, and Drewsville), and the surrounding area.
• More than 2,000 copies are printed monthly.
• A copy is mailed to every address in the community.
In addition, copies are left at various locations in Walpole and Vermont.
• The newsletter reaches a Walpole population of more than 3,700, as well as households
in Alstead and Westmoreland in New Hampshire, and Bellows Falls and Westminster in Vermont.
• Printed in black on a matte-finish, coated stock,
the newsletter goes to press no later than the 28th of each month.
• The deadline for submissions is usually the 23rd of the month, but may vary depending on holidays. • Advertising may be accommodated for a day or two after that date.
• A commitment to six ads (with prepayment) will receive a 10% discount. Advertisements need not be in consecutive months. Prepayment may be made in two installments.
• Camera-ready ads should be in pdf, jpeg or tiff formats and should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Clarion will also design ads on request.
There may be an additional, one-time charge for this, depending on ad complexity.
• Advertising, billing or editorial questions may be sent to
Ray Boas at email@example.com
Or, by mail to:
Ray Boas, Publisher
The Walpole Clarion
PO Box 757
Walpole, NH 03608
Or, by phone at: 603-756-4545
Our four-page advertising information is available here in PDF format, showing ad sizes and rates. Feel free to contact the Publisher for a hard-copy to be mailed to you.